Updates are installed manually, there are no automatic updates to software. This is to prevent software from modifying your settings in case that some features or functionality changes in new version.
You should always first read list of changes before you install update. When there is a new update, then we will always email our users about it (unless you unsubscribed from our emails) and list all improvements/changes in updated version. This list can also be checked our updates history page.
Please follow those steps to install updated version of software:
- save your license key, you can find it at HELP->Licenses form
- backup your strategies by exporting them to new file
- save your settings at Tools&Settings->General settings, Monitoring settings and Manage tips->Proform settings forms
- uninstall software from Windows
- download and install latest version of software from our Download & Buy page by clicking on large red download button
Uninstalling software will not delete your strategies, there is no functionality in uninstall process to do that, but it is always best to make backup of your settings in case there were some major changes in new version.