Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By Albannach
Hi,

I've had the following error a few times today, what does it mean? Is it something I'm doing or is it a BF issue?

18/11/2023 12:14:46: ListRaceDetailsRequest:PerformRequest Exception: System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: A connection that was expected to be kept alive was closed by the server. ---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
at System.Net.FixedSizeReader.ReadPacket(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at System.Net.Security._SslStream.StartFrameHeader(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
at System.Net.Security._SslStream.StartReading(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
at System.Net.Security._SslStream.ProcessRead(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
at System.Net.TlsStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
at System.Net.PooledStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
at System.Net.Connection.SyncRead(HttpWebRequest request, Boolean userRetrievedStream, Boolean probeRead)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.WebClientProtocol.GetWebResponse(WebRequest request)
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.HttpWebClientProtocol.GetWebResponse(WebRequest request)
at BFNGAPI.RescriptClient.InvokeJsonRpc[T](String method, IDictionary`2 args)
at BFNGAPI.RescriptClient.listRaceDetails(IList`1 meetingIds, IList`1 raceIds)
at Framework.Requests.ListRaceDetailsRequest.PerformRequest()
18/11/2023 12:14:46: RequestsController: RequestError = ERROR, RequestStatus = DONE, StartTime = 18/11/2023 12:14:31, EndTime = 18/11/2023 12:14:46
18/11/2023 12:17:53: Keep alive success.

Cheers
Andy
By Albannach
Thanks. I wasn't sure if it was perhaps my VPN. I didn't think it was the bot :)

Thanks also for the info on a VPS, I'm not sure I can justify the monthly fees at present!

Cheers
Andy