Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By LeeDsu1919
Hi, I'm new to all this and been playing with a few strategies and all seems well but I've got a few minor problems. For some reason my strategies are now not betting automatically. Do you have to click on each market to put the bet on. And I'm unsure about what to do at the end of each day. Every time I log out the bets do not appear on my markets page even though they are still placed. How do I reload them or am I doing something wrong.
By BfBotManager
Hi Lee,

Bot only shows bets for current bot session, it does not show bets from previous sessions.

You do not need to place your bets manually, bets should be placed automatically by strategies that you create.

There is "BETS" history that shows all placed bets, but this does not have effect on currently running strategies.

If you created strategies then please send those to us to check them. We recommend that you read following article and manuals that will help you create new strategies:
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/help/20
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/documents/ ... tegies.pdf

Regards,
Rade
By LeeDsu1919
Think I've sussed it now. Was trying to let it run continually, but now it seems better to run it every day. I can reset the strategy and keep a record. I'll let you know how I get on. I hope to start it later on tonight.
By LeeDsu1919
Didn't work again. What rules would I need to lay both teams to score on all premiership games. I'll be able to suss the other bets out. If not I'll screen shot them for you. I can bet on them if I hit the bets button on the markets page.
By BfBotManager
Hi LeeDsu1919,

Attached is strategy that will place Lay bets on "Yes" at "Both teams to score" markets for all loaded "Both teams to score" markets. You should add Market condition->Competitions filter to allow betting only on Premier league, but you will need to wait for next season to try that out.

There is no option to hedge when score is 0-0, but we will add it in next update.

Regards,
Rade
Attachments
Lay both teams to score
(1.6 KiB) Downloaded 519 times
By LeeDsu1919
I'm still having problems with the time to bet rule. Bets don't start being placed when I start strategy. The bets were overnight. I had to press bet on markets page and bets put on successfully. Does it only work minutes before the start. It seems all imported strategies have 10 minute on them.
By BfBotManager
LeeDsu1919 wrote:I'm still having problems with the time to bet rule. Bets don't start being placed when I start strategy. The bets were overnight. I had to press bet on markets page and bets put on successfully. Does it only work minutes before the start. It seems all imported strategies have 10 minute on them.
Hi LeeDsu1919,

For each strategy you can set different time to bet by adding/editing Market condition "Time to bet".

At "Tools&Settings->Market monitoring settings" you can set time to start monitoring loaded markets. This is time when prices are downloaded from Betfair so that strategies can check downloaded prices and if all conditions are satisfied place bets.

Regards,
Rade
By LeeDsu1919
That was the problem. The monitoring was set to 10 minutes. Cheers. Hopefully it will be ok now.
By LeeDsu1919
Everything is fine putting the bets on. My next problem is with Overall Loss recovery. I have been doing fav darts. I set the bot to recover 25% of my losses and it works OK, however I thought it would keep the loss in the strategy (I had keep loss on exit). Because I use my laptop I have to stop the strategy overnight but thought the losses would re-appear. ie. Lost last game last night and wanted to recover it on tonights games. Am I using the right rule.
By BfBotManager
LeeDsu1919 wrote:Everything is fine putting the bets on. My next problem is with Overall Loss recovery. I have been doing fav darts. I set the bot to recover 25% of my losses and it works OK, however I thought it would keep the loss in the strategy (I had keep loss on exit). Because I use my laptop I have to stop the strategy overnight but thought the losses would re-appear. ie. Lost last game last night and wanted to recover it on tonights games. Am I using the right rule.
Hi LeeDsu1919,

Were all bets settled when you exited software? Can you please email us that strategy to test it with screenshot of Help->About form showing exact version that you are using? Thank you!

Regards,
Rade