Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By fiscelan
Hi Rade,

It would be very useful to have the ability to tick a box "DO NOT allow" bets within the competition filter. Indeed I'm interested in most of the football games but woman, youth and so on.

I would like to filter them out quickly.

Regards
Vincent
By BfBotManager
Hi Vincent,

Have you tried using select/deselect filters? To deselect markets that have in their name e.g. (youth) text?

Then those markets will be deselected in markets grid and will not be monitored.

Regards,
Rade
By fiscelan
Hi Rade,

That's what I did indeed. However this is manually done and I wanted to know if there is any way to automate the exclusion of some events.

1. Either in the strategy with the parameter Competition filter
2. Either when loading markets.
Excluding some competitions would be very useful since I'm interested in 95% of football games but a few I need to exclude.

Cheers
Vincent
By BfBotManager
Hi Vincent,

Only other way is by using "Markets filter" and specifying for each strategy text csv list of text values that market must not contain for strategy to bet on.

You can also try using "Auto load" settings and create your own auto load rules by selecting competitions from which you want to load football markets.

Regards,
Rade
By fiscelan
Hi Rade,

Actually that's the thing: would it be possible to have the "Competition filter" designed in the same way as the "Market filter"?
That would mean include the option to add csv list in order to prevent some betting on some competitions, like the Market filter does on markets.

I thought to the auto-load option, however this is time consuming to click on each competitions but only a few! Moreover this will change every day.

Would it be possible to have the option to select them all, and only then to remove only a few?
By fiscelan
Hi Rade,

Thanks for this. But this would be useful to have the option DO NOT ALLOW TO BET (exclude competitions to bet on) so that I do not have to select dozens of competitions just because I want to exclude a few.

Exactly like the market filter is doing, we can exclude market to bet on, surely the same could be done with competitions?

Also I would need to do this (select dozens of competitions) for each strategy!

Not very convenient!

Cheers
Vincent
By BfBotManager
Hi Vincent,

It should not be a problem to add checkbox for "Do not allow" to this condition. I will see if we can add it in next update.

Regards,
Rade