To make screenshot of your settings you need to do following:
1. open windows form that you want to catch at screenshot
2. press "Print Screen" button on keyboard
3. open Paint software by going to "Start -> Programs -> Accessories -> Paint", it is available with any version of Windows
4. click on menu item "Edit -> Paste" and screenshot will get pasted to Paint software
5. within Paint software use brushes to hide your details or selection tool to cut and paste parts of that screenshot to new Paint image
6. when finished editing screenshot use "File -> Save" menu item and save image as ".jgp", ".gif" or ".png" to hard drive
That is all.