Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By eelddur
Hi,
Im wondering if this software is more automated using a betfair version than a betdaq version. Today for instance there are no live scores for the Inter milan Torino match. This obviously renders 3 of my strategies null as it needs the live scores. Can anyone say if the betfair version of the software has more live scores or any other things extra ?

Nb I also know that there are extra tennis options in betfair version

Thanks in advance
By BfBotManager
Betdaq changes team names often and they do not have unique list of team names. Because of this some matches do not have live score as they cannot be connected to the live score service result.

Betfair provides tennis live scores for some tournaments, not all. Betfair also has single name for each team nam, which makes it easier and more reliable to connect to live score service results.
By eelddur
Thanks for the reply. Im wondering if this is hindering my creation of a strategy LTD. I want to LTD from half time until 52nd min. Obviously as long as the price fits my criteria. I used Football match minute but its not being recognised in reports. Is this because there is no live scores as well ?
Is there a workaround ? I cant find anything that applies to a time after kick off ?

Thanks Lee
By BfBotManager
Hi Lee,

You can check main MARKETS grid view column for time and live score to see if live match data is available.

Also in your strategy you can use market condition "Only if live scores are available", so that your strategy only bets on matches for which live data is available.
By eelddur
Hi thanks for the reply.
So i cant use time for matches without live scores available ? There only LS available for a few games ?
thanks
By BfBotManager
Football - Match minute rule uses live match data, so you cannot use that rule if live match information is not available.

Live data should be available for most popular matches. For lower leagues, friendly and unpopular matches it might not be available at Betdaq version of software. If you keep having issues with this then please save screenshots and email those to us by using Contact form at our website so that we can check it.
https://bfbotmanager.com/en/contact