Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
You should try to create it by your self and then test it in simulation mode. Check Troubleshooting section of the manual if strategy is not placing bets.

There are also 10 example strategies that come with V3, those are not profitable, but they should help you learn how to create your own strategies. Test it all in simulation mode while learning, without risking any real money.
Hi Again, So I have been trying and I can not get my strategy to work, I am looking to do the following Before the start of the match football,

1 x bet on favourite
also
1 x bet on under 2.5 goals

Then

Hedge out on both markets if a goal is scored, so at 1-0 or 0-1 but with a 1-minute delay to let the market settle down again,
otherwise
Hedge out on both markets at half-time at 0-0, on 55 minutes to allow for injury time and the market to settle
I attached screenshots of my settings that are not working based on the above. Thanks
Attachments
Screenshot First.png
Screenshot First.png (38.52 KiB) Viewed 624 times
Screenshot second.png
Screenshot second.png (41.92 KiB) Viewed 624 times
Screenshot third.png
Screenshot third.png (29.07 KiB) Viewed 624 times
Screenshot last.png
Screenshot last.png (51.99 KiB) Viewed 624 times
Last edited by chinnyrekon on Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This cannot be done in single strategy.

You need to create 2 strategies, one for MATCH_ODDS market and second one for OVER_UNDER_25 goals market. Both markets must be loaded to the main MARKETS grid view.

DO NOT use real mode to test this. Please switch to simulation mode until you have correct settings, otherwise you will lose all your money with wrong settings.
Thanks, Please can you inform me where I can locate the main MARKETS grid view? Also, how are the 2 separate strategies linked together so that both only work on the same match as they need to do this