Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
I am unable to configure the condition correctly "Only if specified strategy has bets" rule.

For example:
Strategy "A" = MATCH_ODDS (BACK)
Strategy "B" = OVER_UNDER_25 (LAY)

Strategy "B" should check if a MATCH_ODDS (BACK) bet has been placed and if the bet is MATCHED, and should immediately place an OVER_UNDER_25 (LAY) bet.

I would appreciate your help in setting the parameters.
Make sure that you load both markets to the main MARKETS grid view and that you test this in simulation mode.

You should check strategy "Reports" tab for reports on why bet is not placed.

If you keep having problems then pleas export both strategies, save screenshots of MARKETS grid view, log file and post it here so that we can check it.
Thank you for your reply.

The problem lies elsewhere:
the first matched bet appears LAY even though the BACK bet has not been matched yet (I checked this - see screen).

I don't know why the first matched bet is LAY (it should wait for the BACK bet). Sometimes there is no matched BACK bet at all.
Attachments
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg (164.67 KiB) Viewed 1425 times
[ Condition: "Only if specified strategy has bets" ]

I continue to watch this condition and every now and then only LAY or BACK and LAY bets appear with the wrong matching time (BACK bet should be matched first and then LAY).

It seems to me that this condition only checks the odds range in the BACK strategy and therefore buys the LAY even though the BACK bet has not been matched yet - maybe there is a wrong implementation of the "Only if specified strategy has bets" condition in the BfBotManager program?

Have you found the reason why the BOT buys bets in the wrong order or why it omits the BACK bet from the analysis and buys only LAY?
Attachments
Untitled-2.jpg
Untitled-2.jpg (141.39 KiB) Viewed 1295 times
Please export both strategies, save content of log file and provide full screenshots of placed bets that show their placed time and matched time. Some bets might be placed but matched at later time, so it is important to know at which column you are looking at, please provide requested data and we will check it. Thanks.

You can open support ticket by using Contact form if you do not wish to share those files publicly:
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/en/contact
Your Lay strategy is set to bet only if Back strategy does NOT have Matched bets on same selection. It can place Lay bet before Back strategy has Matched bet. It even can place bet if Back strategy has Unmatched bet as you are not checking those, you are only checking for Matched bets.

There is nothing in your Back strategy that would prevent it or allow it to bet depending on Lay strategy bets, so it will place bets when its rules are satisfied regardless if Lay strategy has bets or not.

Those two strategies are betting on two different markets, Match odds and Over/under 2.5 goals, so they will NEVER have bets on same selections! You should remove "Selection conditions->Only if specified strategy has bets" rule and instead use rule "MARKET conditions->Only if specified strategy has bets" rule to check if another strategy has Matched or Unmatched bets on the same EVENT, as they are betting on different markets.

For more details please read the manual and make sure you use simulation mode to test it:
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/en/help/kn ... v3-version
Thank you for your help, everything works fine now.

I have one more question:

If the condition "MARKET conditions->Only if specified strategy has bets" is met, how to automatically calculate the LAY stake (what option should be used in BfBotManager to automatically adjust the LAY stake) ?

For example:
Strategy "A" = MATCH_ODDS (matched bet) ---->> BACK - odds: 3.0 - stake: 10 EU
Strategy "B" = OVER_UNDER_25 ---->> LAY - odds: 1.8 - stake ???

In this example, the stake on LAY should be 16.67 EU to make something like a "Surebet" - how to set this up?
pajak wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:00 pm Thank you for your help, everything works fine now.

I have one more question:

If the condition "MARKET conditions->Only if specified strategy has bets" is met, how to automatically calculate the LAY stake (what option should be used in BfBotManager to automatically adjust the LAY stake) ?

For example:
Strategy "A" = MATCH_ODDS (matched bet) ---->> BACK - odds: 3.0 - stake: 10 EU
Strategy "B" = OVER_UNDER_25 ---->> LAY - odds: 1.8 - stake ???

In this example, the stake on LAY should be 16.67 EU to make something like a "Surebet" - how to set this up?
It is not possible for strategy B to use bet size from strategy A to calculate its own bet size, there is no option for that, sorry.