Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By dalecheckley
I use the tips autoloading, I have used the same link for weeks, all of a sudden since the update the link will no longer drag in any tips do you know why?

Thanks
By BfBotManager
Hi Dave,

There were no changes to import tips logic.

If you keep having problems then please open new support ticket by using Contact form and email us log file, tips link, screenshots of your settings and we will help you check it.
By dalecheckley
Theres about 40 off us that use it all having the same problem since the update, so seems weird it just stops working now.

i will raise a ticket shortly

Thanks
By BfBotManager
Maybe its an issue with your tips service, their format is wrong etc. Please send us log file, tips link and we will check it.
By dalecheckley
cant be an issue with the link all we do is upload to a csv file via google sheets, its worked fine for the last few weeks and months, it works fine when pasting it in to a browser and downloads so has to be related to the update i would have thought as that's the only thing that has changed??

Thanks
By BfBotManager
We replied to your email, please check your inbox.

Issue is with Google Drive and the number of users that use your tips link. Too many people are downloading it. Please see email reply for details, best solution is that you get your own hosting and domain name, then to upload your tips file there.