Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By timsull123
My setting are 30 max loss 500 max win with trailing stop loss ticked, also stop and reset after 2 consecutive losses, 99% of the time works great but every now and then a system will have multiple big stake 11,15,19
One after another chasing a loss, can I prevent or add a rule to stop this ?
By BfBotManager
Your bet size is decided by Staking rules. You should check them and you should also use "Market conditions->Unsettled markets" rule and set it to 1, so that next bet is placed when previous bet is settled.

Please note that max profit/loss rules will not limit your bet size, they will just stop strategy from placing new bets once those values are exceeded. For more details on each setting please read manual and test it all in simulation mode until you are confident that you have right settings:
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/en/help/kn ... v3-version
By timsull123
Thanks, is the all time profit on the main page completely accurate if it has never been reset? because sometime the PL on the bets page down the bottom will be negative but the all time profit make money. thanks
By BfBotManager
BETS history does not deduct commission as it shows individual profit/loss, but strategies profit/loss uses overall market profit from which commission is deducted. Also BETS history does not remove bets from history when strategy is deleted or restarted, so there are differences between those two.
By timsull123
i put in $965 my balance is 1k and it says my all time PL is $165 how can it be so wrong?
By BfBotManager
You should not use real mode while adjusting your settings and testing them. You will lose all your money with wrong settings or while learning how they work. Please switch to simulation mode.

We do not have access to your settings, bot or placed bets, so we have no idea what you have been doing or about what difference you are talking. Like I explained, those two tabs show different data and have different sets of bets as each one records and stores data for it self. History also has limit on number of bets that it can store and that is set at Tools&setting->General settings->Results form.

Also removing bet from bets history will not update strategy profit/loss, as those are two separate functionalities.

Obviously with all those differences you cannot expect them to show same numbers, as they work separately and record data separately.
By timsull123
Back in sim mode, also wondering why i have 1.01-30 max odds on the lay and its still laying whatever odds even 100+
By BfBotManager
timsull123 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:01 am Back in sim mode, also wondering why i have 1.01-30 max odds on the lay and its still laying whatever odds even 100+
Please post screenshots of your settings and of placed bets to check it.