Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By Dubberry317
is there a way to make a strategy bet on favourite positions once so two horses arent bet on the same position just one

e.g bet 10 mins before the off

lay horses that are not 1st or 2nd but are 3rd onwards.

a horse is bet on in 3rd position however odds change over time and 2nd and 3rd have switched places

what will stop a bet being placed on the horse that was 2nd 10 mins before the off but is now 3rd as a bet has already been made on that position

trying to bet on 1 horse per favorite position but may have multiple horses on the same market
By BfBotManager
By default strategy allows 1 bet per runner, you can find this setting at strategy "Edit" form, the one where you set strategy name. So strategy will not place 2 or more bets on the same horse if it changes its favorite position.
By Dubberry317
sorry not what i mean

i need only 1 bet on 3rd favourite, but as odds drift multiple horses become third favorite

when a bet is placed on a horse in 3rd position how do i stop other horses that drift into 3rd before the off have bets placed on them
By BfBotManager
Please post screenshots of your settings to check them, as it appears that you did not configure this properly. By default rule "Bet type by favorite position" will allow only one bet per favorite position, but some other settings might be causing you problems.

Also please post screenshots of placed bets.