Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By Shabbakebab
Hi, my laptop had a wobble and I've had to restart it. I shut down BF Bot and when I came to re launch it, it says I have to download the latest version. I haven't had chance to back up my strategies but on the link in the update email it says that uninstalling software will not delete your strategies. Is this the case? If not is there a way I can log in to save them before updating as so far when I go to verify license key on login page it tells me to install latest version. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
By BfBotManager
Hi there,

Strategies, bets/results history and settings are automatically saved when you exit bot by using X or Logout button. They are automatically loaded when you start bot. Same is with bets and results history, except that those grids automatically add filter at bottom left corner to filter bets/results for current bot session only. Strategy bets tab is always cleared on exit.

Strategies are automatically saved when you exit bot in following file:
c:\Users\{WINDOWS ACCOUNT USERNAME}\AppData\Local\bfbotmanager.com\Bf Bot Manager V3\multiple_strategies_conditions.gz

You can make copy of that file to make backup. This will only be useful if you exited bot properly so that it was able to save strategies on exit to this file.

If you are not running bot then you do not need to make backup. Uninstalling and installing new version will NOT delete your strategies or modify them. Your strategies can only be lost if you did not exit software properly or if something else at your machine prevented bot from saving strategies on exit.

Here is a link to our new manual that explains software in detail. It should help you get started and learn how each option works:
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/documents/ ... on_3_0.pdf
By Shabbakebab
Hi, followed the advice and updated with no issues. As always, thanks for the help!
By Shabbakebab
Hi
Following on from the update, the bot isn't firing on the same settings that I had in the previous version.
When I updated, the strategies haven't picked any markets using the "my selections" option or when specifying a team in the CSV list in the markets filter. I'm in real mode, the markets are loaded but not firing. Any ideas why this could be? Thanks
By BfBotManager
Check your "Time to bet", make sure that all weekdays are checked, as that issue is fixed in the last update. In previou verisions this rule would allow betting if all weekdays were unchecked, this is now changed so that betting is not allowed.