Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
Hi,

I updated my v3 software today as requested.

Since the update, strategies that operate on the horse/greyhound place markets and use steamer/drifter data are not firing. For context, most days my strats combine for 100+ bets. Since the update, not a single bet was attempted.

Steamer/drifter bets on the Win markets are operating as normal. Markets are loaded correctly. I have manually checked steamer/drifter tab to ensure there were selections meeting strategy criteria.

Can you please test at your end advise if there is a bug or some other issue?

Thanks in advance.
wellsy
I'm still having the same issue but all my days are ticked, as well as the "ignore date". Market is set for "place" and "Steamers/drifters" tab watches the win market. Steamer / Drifter condition has "Use strategy min/max" unchecked. I tested it by running the same strat on the "win" market and it works correctly. So then I made a strat that places a back bet on the same grey / horse found by the win market strat but on the place market and that works fine too.
Coach wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:49 am I'm still having the same issue but all my days are ticked, as well as the "ignore date". Market is set for "place" and "Steamers/drifters" tab watches the win market. Steamer / Drifter condition has "Use strategy min/max" unchecked. I tested it by running the same strat on the "win" market and it works correctly. So then I made a strat that places a back bet on the same grey / horse found by the win market strat but on the place market and that works fine too.
I am little bit confused here, can you please email us and explain your problem in more detail as you just wrote that both your strategies work fine? This user had problem with "Time to bet" rule, not with steamers/drifters data.