Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
Hi,

I got an email today form you about Betfair changes on 18th October 2023:
"This is an important update to BF Bot Manager V3 software as it includes changes to functionality that updates settled bets.

Betfair will update their servers on 18th October 2023 and after that old versions of software might not automatically update settled bets information.

Because of that it is important that you download and install this latest version that has new functionality to download settled bets information."

Will an update be coming out for us V2 users?
I have just downloaded the lastest version from the website and my virus scanner is detecting the following and wont run the program, can you check. Ive never had an alert before. Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml

Im running a fully updated Windows 11 OS,
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-10-09 162147.png
Screenshot 2023-10-09 162147.png (60.89 KiB) Viewed 2236 times
sleeves008 wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:42 pm I have just downloaded the lastest version from the website and my virus scanner is detecting the following and wont run the program, can you check. Ive never had an alert before. Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml

Im running a fully updated Windows 11 OS,
Which antivirus are you using? It is a false positive report, so we will have to contact them and ask them to add our software to their white list.