Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By Coach
Evening Rade,

I'm tearing my hair out over a 4 part back-lay strat I'm working on for days:

Strat1 = Back bet on specific horses about 4 hours before the off
Strat2 = Lay if Strat1 selection drifts x% 4 hours before off to 31s before off
Strat 3 = Lay Strat1 selection at min recorded lay price 30s to 11s before off IF Strat2 didnt fire
Strats4-8 = Lay Strat1 selection at specific liability between min-max prices 10s to keep in play 1s IF Strat2 or Strat3 didnt fire

Strat2 & Strat3 talk to each other correctly, but Strats 4-8 fire even if they've been matched by Strat2 or Strat3. I have tried market settings as (where the Strat2 & Strat3 are the added strats):
if strat does not market settings.png
if strat does not market settings.png (49.14 KiB) Viewed 1422 times
OR selection settings as:
if strat does not selection settings.png
if strat does not selection settings.png (49.41 KiB) Viewed 1422 times
As well as both at the same time and they still fire! Any ideas?!

I also have a follow up Q about simultaneous firing but I'll add it later or start another thread... TIA
Partial screenshots are not useful, sorry. Maybe your strategies 2/3 are placing bets after bets were placed by strategies 4-8?

Please use simulation mode to test your strategies and make sure that you add market rules to all your strategies, so that they check if other strategy placed bets on the same market/selection.

Also please ensure that you are using latest version, you can download it from Download page:
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/en/download
Thanks for the prompt reply. I've read the relevant paragraphs in the manual multiple times hence the frustration at not being able to see what I'm missing!
Time to bet settings are:
4hrs out before off Strat1 backs selections at current price
4hrs before off until 31s before off Strat2 can fire (Strat1 drifts)
30s out until 11s out Strat3 can fire (min lay price on Strat 1 selection IF Strat2 didnt fire)
10s out until Strats 4-8 can fire (lays within an odds range on Strat1 selection IF Strat2 or Strat3 didnt fire).
Strats 4-8 arent set to fire until after Strat2 and Strat3 time to bet settings have finished.