Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By bluecamp111
Hi
I'm new to BF after moving over from Bet Angel. Can you set up a separate hedge rule for football, to say hedge on 75 minutes if your bets haven't met their criteria so as to minimise losses?
This rule will monitor al the games in play that you have bets on and hedge appropriately.
Mostly over under markets.
At the moment I hedge when a certain score is reached depending on the HT score,
Apparently you can only have one hedge rule per event, so I need a separate rule to cover all in play games.
Probably really simple, but I've tried to set up a rule to hedge on 75 mins but it doesn't seem to work.

Any Help would be greatly appreciated. 😁

Thanks

Kevin
By BfBotManager
Hi Kevin,

Hedge executes for initial bets placed by that strategy, so your strategy must have bet on selection that you want to hedge.

Also check hedge safety settings, as there is a min/max price range that might prevent it from executing.

If you keep having problems then please post screenshots of hedge settings and of placed bets by that strategy.
By bluecamp111
Hi
Thanks for taking the time to reply. The problem is there are no initial bets placed, as they are placed by the specific strategies.
Can't see a way round that, which is a pity as I can't afford to sit there and manually hedge on 75 minutes.
Slightly defeats the object of automation.
There must be a way though as other people must want the same functionality.

Thanks

Kevin
By BfBotManager
Hi Kevin,

There is no option to execute hedge at specific time/score if strategy does not have initial bets. We will look into this and see if we can improve "Hedge All" rule to allow those checks, as this rule can execute without initial bets placed.
By bluecamp111
Hi
Thanks, that would be good if you could do that. In the meantime I've achieved something similar with safety rules. Minimise % loss rule, which fired on 72 minutes which is good enough.
See how that goes.

Thanks

Kevin
By Coach
BfBotManager wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 1:59 pm Hi Kevin,

There is no option to execute hedge at specific time/score if strategy does not have initial bets. We will look into this and see if we can improve "Hedge All" rule to allow those checks, as this rule can execute without initial bets placed.
What about modifying the "trade out/second bet" with a tick box to fire if initial bet is unmatched?