Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By Daveyb1984
Hi

I have a few strategies to back 2 selections and Dutch them. They have v all stopped working for some reason. I've removed Roi rules to see if that works and nothing. The only thing to get the strats to work again is to not Dutch the selections and just use a level stake.

Also removed overrounds and back/lay ratio rules. They only work now with level stake.

What could stop these working when ive changed no setting before they stopped working?

Restarted pc. Restated bot. Restarted strategies. Nothing will geg them to work as they were
By BfBotManager
It is very dangerous to remove ROI, Back/Lay Ratio, Overrounds. Please add those back to your strategy.

You should use strategy "Reports" tab to see which rule is preventing bet placement.

If you keep having problems then please export your strategy and we will check its settings, but please never remove ROI, Back/Lay Ratio and Overrounds as could allow strategy to bet at worst prices and lose all your money, specially when using dutching functionality.
By Daveyb1984
I find the reports don't tell me anything. It will say football is not the right event.

Currently missed about 6 winners today because strategies have just stopped working when they have work continuously for the past 4 months.

Who should I send reports to?