Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By Swanst1991
Applying a selection to the bets i want to place is too time consuming, 5+ Markets across 50 matches today, what is the quickest way to apply my selection or import the markets i need only?
By BfBotManager
You can pick your own selections by using "My S." checkbox column and then set strategy to bet on them. Or you can move them to tips form and then set strategy to bet on imported tips. For both you have example strategy, please try it out in simulation mode.
By Swanst1991
thanks im trying to. import markets by csv but nothing happens when i attempt it, ive tried to uplosd a csv file to see if it looks right but this website doesnt allow csv to be uploadedd?
By BfBotManager
Swanst1991 wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:09 pm the manual says

7.2.9 Import markets

You can import markets in .CSV format from a file with this button.
Yes, but you need to make the list of markets by using BF Bot Manager and then to export those markets to a file.
By Swanst1991
Ahh ok so the there is no quicker way that to manually select the selection for each market I want to bet?

There can be 500 markets a week which is quite time
Consuming
By Swanst1991
Yeah but I have 100 bets on a weekend and that’s one strategy. Ok if that’s the quickest way, I may need to find another solution. Thanks.
By Coach
Swanst1991 wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:08 am Yeah but I have 100 bets on a weekend and that’s one strategy. Ok if that’s the quickest way, I may need to find another solution. Thanks.
Try using TippingSports mate