Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By farantonelli
Hi everyone, the bot works, but I can't set the cashout function on the next goal; example result of 1-0, I want the cashout to be executed if green (profit) when the result goes to 2-0 or 1-1. If there is no profit on the goal, keep playing!
By BfBotManager
You can use "After bet rules->Hedge" rule and set it to hedge if price goes up or down by X ticks, also tick option to execute only at better price, then try it out in simulation mode.
By farantonelli
BfBotManager wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 7:40 pm You can use "After bet rules->Hedge" rule and set it to hedge if price goes up or down by X ticks, also tick option to execute only at better price, then try it out in simulation mode.

If I enter behind odds 2.5 over 3.5 how should I set up to exit in case of 1-1 and 2-0?
By BfBotManager
You said that you want to execute only if profit, so score is not important, if you tick option to execute only at better price and if price goes up (e.g. lay at lower price back at higher) then you will get sure profit.
By farantonelli
BfBotManager wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:57 pm You said that you want to execute only if profit, so score is not important, if you tick option to execute only at better price and if price goes up (e.g. lay at lower price back at higher) then you will get sure profit.
I want it to always exit in case of a profit on the goal following entry, but to remain on the market in case the goal does not lead to a profit. If 0-1 redout at 80".