Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
Hello,

I am creating a bot to drip lay bets into the unders market during the second half.
I have the bots working and hedging but im struggling with the below.

I would like the hedge to delay, it seems to hedge straight away but I would like the market to settle for 30seconds/1minute.

If the first lay bet is matched and a goal goes in i want the 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc bots to recognise a goal has been scored and to now skip this market.

Any help is greatly appreciated

thank you
You can use "AND" logic at Hedge rule and then add "Hedge->Market conditions for hedge->Market status change delay" rule and set its delay to 60 seconds or more (we recommend 180s).

You can also use rule "Football - Bet when score" so that strategy only bets at specific scores.
Swanst1991 wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:08 pm thank you, is there any way to know if the price has moved and then no bet? or if a market has a back bet then no bet?

thank you for your help
There is no option for that.

For match events rule, I am not sure how you will use it so please test it in simulation mode without risking any real money.