Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By JimSmith
Hi

I give up! I know there is some way of seeing what the bots are doing "under the hood" while the strategies are running but I've not used the software for a few months (long story) and I can't remember how to do it/what to click. I've tried everything that I can see but obviously missing it.

For example, one of my strategies didn't hedge a bet this evening - I've done 5 others during the day and they all hedged fine. So I need to see what was going on at the time it should have hedged, but I can't remember what I need to click.

I hope that's explained this very simple but infuriating problem (entirely mine!)

Help!!!
By BfBotManager
Hi Jim,

You can use strategy "Reports" tab to check the reason why initial bet was not placed.

There is no option/form to check why Hedge did not execute, but if you send us your strategy and screenshots of placed bets that were not hedged then we can check them and try to help you adjust your settings if needed.
By JimSmith
Thanks for the reply... where do I see the Reports tab in strategies please?

Sorry, not normally this dense... I've looked all over and can't see it. I've attached a screenshot of what I can see.
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-08-13 231331.jpg
Screenshot 2023-08-13 231331.jpg (203.42 KiB) Viewed 1953 times
By JimSmith
Hi

I found the reports section of the strategy which is what I was looking for.

What seems to be happening is that some matches just aren't firing at all. And they are the ones that look like this during in play:
query 1.jpg
query 1.jpg (14.54 KiB) Viewed 1920 times
Are there some games where data is not being sent to the bot for it to manage? This is a China Super League game and I wound up with a 80% loss of stake (but only as I got home and cashed out manually) where it should have been a winner.

Is there a way of identifying which matches aren't receiving data to exclude them?

Thanks

ps - in response to your previous post, thanks btw, I wasn't aware I'd hid columns (didn't know you could!) - I'll see what I can reveal.
By BfBotManager
Hi Jim,

Your strategy has 3 hedge rules and they all require that live scores are available. But your initial strategy does not require any live score information for initial bet to be placed. So strategy places initial bet, but hedge will not execute if live score data is unavailable.

You should use "Market conditions->Only if live scores are available" rule so that strategy only places initial bet if live score data is available for that match.

Please use simulation mode to test it all.