Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By taylormadev
Hi

I have attempted to create a tennis strategy whereby when the pre-match fav drifts by 10% inplay, I want the bot to place a back bet but it's not working. I have included a google docs link below, showing my settings and would like someone to advise me on where I am going wrong

Thanks in advance
By BfBotManager
Hi there,

You did not set bet type, back or lay, on any selection, so that is wrong. Please take time to read the manual and then use simulation mode to test your strategy until you are sure that bet type is set properly.

Rule "Selection conditions->Price change - steamers/drifters" is set to check "Start price" for price change and this is compared to "Last matched/traded price".

Is your market Start price market?

Did last matched/traded price changed by 10%?

You should check strategy Reports tab to see which rule is not satisfied and is preventing bet placement.
By taylormadev
Hi

I have read the manual and made some adjustments to the tennis bot (see attachment)

I am wanting the bot to place a bet once the fav start price has increased by 10% during inplay

I have looked at the "Reports" tab and under Description: "Steamers/Drifters" condition/rule shows up, so I am thinking it has something to do with this rule. Are you able to recommend settings for the "Steamers/Drifters" rule?

Thank you
Attachments
(3.24 KiB) Downloaded 565 times
By BfBotManager
You cannot use Start price for price change, as many tennis markets are not Betfair Start price markets. Change that to Back price.

Turn off option to pick one selection with lowest start price change.
By taylormadev
I am wanting my tennis bot to ONLY bet on the fav when down 1st set, however I have noticed the bot is sometimes betting on the underdog. I do realise one of my "market conditions" is "allow betting when score is 1-0, 0-1" (see attachment) however I thought by having "selection conditions" ticked on "fav by position" this would ONLY allow betting on fav (see attachment)
Could you please steer me in the right direction
Attachments
(3.03 KiB) Downloaded 524 times
Football O0.5g.JPG
Football O0.5g.JPG (23.26 KiB) Viewed 9776 times
Football O0.5h.JPG
Football O0.5h.JPG (47.98 KiB) Viewed 9776 times
Football O0.5i.JPG
Football O0.5i.JPG (17.33 KiB) Viewed 9776 times
By BfBotManager
Favorite positions change as prices on market change. If you want to bet on pre match favorite then at strategy "Edit" form (the one where you se strategy name) set to use favorite positions from before in play.

In this case you should create 2 strategies, one for situation when favorite is in position 1 and second one when favorite is in position 2.

Please for each separate issue create new thread or contact us by using Contact form:
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/en/contact