Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By holty57
I'm trying to instal BFBM, and getting the error message change installation, User interface to basic.
Had BFBM before a few years back, and sure i had same problem. Cant remember how to fix it.
Hoping someone can help.
David
By BfBotManager
Hi David,

If you are getting message to repair/change installation then it means that software is already installed on that machine. Go to Control panel->Add/remove programs and uninstall old version, then download and install latest one from our website.
By holty57
Just deleted it, and downloaded from the website, And I'm getting the message the application maybe unsafe, contact your adminstrator to change the installation user interface option of the package to basic. And i'm running as aministrator
By BfBotManager
It seems that your Windows settings do not allow you to install our software. Our software is security checked by Betfair and is signed with digital signature, so it is safe to install if you downloaded it from our website.
By holty57
Problem solved, Run windows troubleshooter and bfbm was still on there from before. Quick unistall and problem solved.