Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
Hi,

Is there any reason why the matches shown in the attachments are not tradeable? I want to trade them all as a test for a strategy that ran earlier correctly, but there's a huge tranche of European qualifier matches this evening that are not accessible. They are trading in-play on Betfair.

Cheers.
BF scrrenshot.PNG
BF scrrenshot.PNG (433.74 KiB) Viewed 6551 times
Attachments
BF scrrenshot.PNG
BF scrrenshot.PNG (433.74 KiB) Viewed 6551 times
Hi there,

When you say tradeable do you mean that there is no livescore for those matches?

Livescores are provided by third party service and it is possible that they are not available for those matches. We will look into this and see if it can be improved.
Hi,

Many thanks for replying. Yes, that is what I mean. I assumed it was a live scores issue but couldn't see why it should prevent a strategy working. I now see that I had "Football - Bet when score" assigned to the strategy for a selection of scores, which would never ever fire if live scores aren't available. To me, this makes this particular setting/condition unusable if live scores availability is unreliable. This is not a criticism, but highlights a weakness that needs to be addressed, which I am sure you are looking at.

In the meantime, should I use the option to calculate the current score from the Betfair correct score market prices, in future, on all football strategies in order to ensure that a match can be traded, if this is more reliable than the live scores service you use?

Many thanks for your excellent support.
You would have to load correct score markets too then, so that bot can check correct score prices to decide which score is. But I see no need for that as live scores are usually available for all main leagues and many lower leagues.

At your screenshot are matches from new Europa Conference league so it is probably just temporary issue for that league.
Thanks for sending details. All is good.

Problem is that you deselected all markets at your screenshot, in column "S.". Deselected markets are not monitored, so results are not downloaded for those markets.
Thanks for looking at this.

I didn't realise I'd done that. I de-selected the following day's matches (ie today) that were on the list that appeared for last night's matches. The matches for last night eventually started getting scores coming through and traded more or less successfully, but I must have done something to make that happen.

I'll see how it goes today. Many thanks for your support and time. Much appreciated.