Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
The overall loss recovery is not consistently recovering losses when betting on places.

I have a clone of the strategy betting in the win market and the loss recovery is working as expected.

I've gone over the settings comparing them, it will lose 3 or 4 times in a row before deciding to include loss recovery in the next bet.

All I want is the bot to consistently include a loss in the next bet.

Recovery Rate: 100%
Max liability: 400
Max liability of loss recovery part of stake: 0.00
Amount of lost money to recover: 100%
Use zero stake is loss to recovery is greater than: x
Do not recover losses with lay bets
Recovery losing bets stakes too
Save loss on exit

Safety settings:
Minimum ROI: 50%

Advanced:
Recover loss only from selected strategies below: selected the same bot (not other bots are involved).

Only betting on one place in a market and waiting for settlement before placing another bet.

RE the minimum ROI, the lowest odds the bot will bet at are 1.8 so I don't see this as being an issue.

V3.1.15.409
Please export your strategy and post screenshots of selections/bets at which loss recovery was not added.

Are you Backing more than one selection per race?

Loss recovery attempts to use dutching for target profit logic when Backing more than one selection, and at Place markets odds are usually too low to get sure profit if one of selections wins so loss recovery might not be added because of that.
We replied to your support ticket. Issue is that your strategy selection process picks 2 or more selections in price range and then loss recovery tries to calculate loss recovery amounts for situation where strategy will Back 2 or more selections at low odds, which is impossible or would result in huge stakes to win small profit.