Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By pfpietro1
Hello everyone.

I'm pretty new in here and I'm facing a problem to complete the following task in a over/under soccer market:

1) Place a lay bet on a goals market - OK
2) Place a Trade out bet to win 'N' ticks - OK
3) Hedge if:
- after 'X' minutes (if trade out bet is not corresponded in this short time)
- if price goes down 'Y'% (means a goal was scored)
hedge_to.JPG
hedge_to.JPG (33.31 KiB) Viewed 9351 times
So far so good, my bot enters the market with 1) and places a trade out bet as soon as the first bet is corresponded. But it does not hedge for any of the 'Hedge or close position' case, under the tradeout bet.

I'm pretty sure the way I'm thinking is wrong. However, how can I archive what I want ?

Thank you in advance!
By nialsa1976
Hello

I want to know how to make a Trailing Stop, about the profit and not about the losses as it appears in the software:

In this part I activate it and put the different configurations, I have tested it and it works very well, but avoiding losses. NO PROFITS.

I would like to know what is the way to make the trailing stop activate when it is in profit, I have placed it to work in many markets and it does not work when it is earned, even if the price in profit is returned, the trailing stop is not activated IT ONLY DOES IT WHEN I LOSE.

EXAMPLE:
I have a bet on BACK at 7.9, the market is going in my favor I am winning because the quota is at 5.0 with a profit of $ 10, it continues until 3.0 and when it returns to 4.0, with the figuration that is activated if the price rises 1% or a tick (I've tried both). TRAILIN STOP IS NOT ACTIVATED . Why?

BfBotManager, can you help me on this part?
Is there a way to promptly update this option or correct it ?, which in the manual says to work in profits when the price is returned, in order to avoid loss of our profit.

BfBotManager, can you help me on this part?
By nialsa1976
I attach the images of the manual that I have studied in the best way and share the configurations that I have made in after bet rules (hedge), so that the trailing is activated if it is returned when I win the price.

If I am not doing well. Please tell me in what way I should configure it applying the example indicated in the previous message. Thank you very much BF bot manager for your support in this situation.
Attachments
Trailins stop.jpg
Trailins stop.jpg (98.43 KiB) Viewed 9345 times
Configuration.png
Configuration.png (42.68 KiB) Viewed 9345 times
By nialsa1976
I make it clear that these settings are made in PRE-OFF, and I have also tested them by setting the trailing stop to be activated when a tick rises. But it doesn't work either.
By BfBotManager
Hi nialsa 1976,

You ticked option for hedge to execute only before in play, but price will never go from 7.9 down to 3.0 before in play. That can only happen during in play, so turn off that option and allow hedge to execute during in play too.

If you have a Back price at 7.9 then Lay price must go down to 3.0 and then to 4.0 as hedge bet will be a Lay bet placed at Lay price. You cannot monitor Back price for this purpose as hedge bet is going to be placed at available Lay price. Your setting to monitor "Actual price" is good, so when you manually monitor runner price you should check Lay price as that is the price that hedge ismonitoring in this case.

Turn off option to only hedge at better price as you want to hedge at higher price by 1%.

Also check your Hedge->Safety settings tab, adjust price range to 1.01 - 500, back/lay ratio to 100% and tick ratio to 100 for test purposes.

Then try again.
By nialsa1976
I get it.

But before this I want to say two situations:

one). Obviously in pre-off that variation will NEVER exist, a novice knows it. The example that I put is so that it is understood that when the price is returned in profit, the software will not trigger the trailing stop in profit> 0,
2) .Understanding this, in the picture I am not telling the software to earn 1%. I am telling you that if the difference when the price is returned is greater than 1% of its price THEN I activate the trailing stop. That is clearly stated in the manual.

Please run tests on your behalf, to help us determine a possible bug to repair in an update.

At the moment I will try the recommendations and advice you gave me, but check if the software is running TRAILING STOP in a situation of profits> 0
By nialsa1976
Confirmed, carry out all the tests that have been and will be, testing the given configuration and only make trailing stop when the price is returned in loss. IT DOES NOT DO IT WHEN THE PRICE IS RETURNED IN AND YOU ARE GETTING PROFITS.

They should give priority to fixing this bug in the software, it is essential for all traders who work the software in pre-off and capture profits even when the price is reversed.
By nialsa1976
Hi

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Of course, if I share it with you below, wait, you can verify it and let it work with TRAILING STOP, if I am doing something wrong, although as I say it is already proven that it does not, in lost trailing if it works well, but as a trader I want Trailing with my earnings.
Attachments
(4.18 KiB) Downloaded 404 times
By BfBotManager
We tested hedge rule and it worked fine on tennis event (we removed market/selection conditions to get initial bet placed). We had to remove After bet rules->Cancel bet rule and one of hedge rules as there was no need to use two hedge rules. We kept only one hedge rule that was set to execute if price changes by 1 tick and that was using trailing stop loss.

There are not many events to test this, but the rule is obviously working and it is just issue with your settings. Try to minimize number of after bet rules that you are using and avoid using Cancel bet rule as it will prevent hedge from executing as it will cancel hedge rules too if it is executed. You should use simulation mode to test this and if you keep having problems then save screenshots and export your updated strategy so that we can test it too.