Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By cadmunkey
Is there any reason why reducing "start placing bets" to less than 1-minute means that I start to miss bets being placed? On Betdaq does the bot require 1 minute to get bets on, or is it because I run quite a few strategies all at the same time (all horse racing)?
I am trying to match the starting price as close as possible really. 1 minute before the off means horse prices can drift/steam quite a lot in the time remaining.
By BfBotManager
Maybe you need to check your PC time and synchronize it to internet time.

Check strategy "Reports" tab to see which rule is not satisfied and is preventing strategy from placing bets.
By cadmunkey
BfBotManager wrote:Maybe you need to check your PC time and synchronize it to internet time.

Check strategy "Reports" tab to see which rule is not satisfied and is preventing strategy from placing bets.
I'll be honest, the reports tab is pretty useless when you cannot isolate UK & Irish Racing from all the other world racing events that just fill the screen up constantly.
My system time is correct. I'll try sit and watch a strategy report tab live in action tomorrow.