Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By RedAlert1
Is there a way to avoid betting In Play on games during the Second Half that were 0-0 at HT?

I have tried using the InPlayTrading selection of "Goals 1-1000" during "1 HT" (First Half) but this seems to be the only rule preventing any bets to fire at all so I have removed it.

Thanks.
By BfBotManager
You can use "Football - Bet when score" rule and set it to check score from half time e.g. allow betting on all scores except score 0-0.
By RedAlert1
BfBotManager wrote:You can use "Football - Bet when score" rule and set it to check score from half time e.g. allow betting on all scores except score 0-0.
Thank you
By RedAlert1
BfBotManager wrote:You can use "Football - Bet when score" rule and set it to check score from half time e.g. allow betting on all scores except score 0-0.
Unfortunately this added configuration is preventing all bets from firing, under the "match minute" rule in the report. Removing this HT score check then resumes normal service.

I am assuming the bot thinks the check and therefore bet must be at HT as all other criteria are met. My bet minute rule is usually 80-81 but it doesnt work with the HT check.