Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By RedAlert1
Hi,

I have 2 queries if someone could please help.

Firstly, I would like this strategy to be backing OVER 3.5 with a requested price of 2.1, kept in play, so long as min price available is 1.5. I have selected runner position 2 which I believed was for OVERS but it keeps backing UNDER 3.5.
GF3.5 Error.png
GF3.5 Error.png (77.6 KiB) Viewed 10456 times
Secondly, this strategy should be laying the CURRENT SCORE on 60 mins if 0-1 or 0-2 so long as there have not been any goals so far in the Second Half. Max lay price 4.0. There have been several qualifying games and it simply doesn't fire.There are some InPlayTrading stipulations but they have been met.
LbError.png
LbError.png (65.56 KiB) Viewed 10456 times
Many thanks in advance
By BfBotManager
First strategy:
You must remove "Default bet type" rule, it is setting bet type on all selections. You should read following help articles that explain how to set bet type:
https://help.bfbotmanager.com/article/4 ... -to-bet-on

To check prices on same market at which strategy is set to bet you should use "Min/max price for selection" rule instead of "Bet if specific market selection..." rule.

Second strategy:
You should never use "Default price" and "Price rules" at same time. Remove "Price rules" if you wish to place bets at fixed price of 4.0.

Total goals in rance 0-0 is impossible if score is 0-1 or 0-2, so that will not work. It is not possible to count goals in second half, so remove that rule.

Your strategy is set to start betting after 75 minutes of in play, that is 15th minute of second half.

You should never remove Back/Lay Ratio or Overrounds, those ensure that strategy only places bets when prices ar e valid on market.
By RedAlert1
BfBotManager wrote:First strategy:
You must remove "Default bet type" rule, it is setting bet type on all selections. You should read following help articles that explain how to set bet type:

To check prices on same market at which strategy is set to bet you should use "Min/max price for selection" rule instead of "Bet if specific market selection..." rule.

Second strategy:
You should never use "Default price" and "Price rules" at same time. Remove "Price rules" if you wish to place bets at fixed price of 4.0.

Total goals in rance 0-0 is impossible if score is 0-1 or 0-2, so that will not work. It is not possible to count goals in second half, so remove that rule.

Your strategy is set to start betting after 75 minutes of in play, that is 15th minute of second half.

You should never remove Back/Lay Ratio or Overrounds, those ensure that strategy only places bets when prices ar e valid on market.
The InPlayScanner settings have the option of looking at Total game, First Half or Second half metrics so surely by looking on 60 mins at 2nd Half stats only goals = 0 simply means there have been ZERO goals in the 2nd half to date? Otherwise what is the purpose of having the 2nd half setting in the tool? When I have emailed before asking for a customised bot I was told this exact function was already available (looking at Second Half goals 45-60)?

It says "Check statistics from 2nd HT" so what does this mean if not only metrics from HT onwards?

15th minute of the 2nd half IS 60 mins on the match clock which is the time I wanted it to operate so think that is correct so no issue there.

I will try the other fixes thanks. I removed the overrounds as if my desired odds are met, I have value regardless of the spread.
By RedAlert1

This has me slightly confused, I thought the Min/Max rule was a safety check to never back/lay above/below certain prices, as the error warning says when I try to delete it.

This is different to checking the market at X mins for odds to be within a certain range?
By RedAlert1
RedAlert1 wrote:

Second strategy:

The InPlayScanner settings have the option of looking at Total game, First Half or Second half metrics so surely by looking on 60 mins at 2nd Half stats only goals = 0 simply means there have been ZERO goals in the 2nd half to date? Otherwise what is the purpose of having the 2nd half setting in the tool? When I have emailed before asking for a customised bot I was told this exact function was already available (looking at Second Half goals 45-60)?

It says "Check statistics from 2nd HT" so what does this mean if not only metrics from HT onwards?

15th minute of the 2nd half IS 60 mins on the match clock which is the time I wanted it to operate so think that is correct so no issue there.

I will try the other fixes thanks. I removed the overrounds as if my desired odds are met, I have value regardless of the spread.
I believe I could obtain the same result by using "If goal is NOT scored in last X minutes", from my entry position back to HT?
By BfBotManager
It is not possible to count goals in second half time, we reviewed code now. It works for corners, free kicks, penalties, shots on/off target etc. but it does not work for goals.

Function "if goal is not scored in last N minutes" had a small bug because of some changes in IPT data and it is fixed in latest Beta version. If you wish to use that option then download V3 beta version:
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/bfbotmanager3_beta.zip

You should check manual for details on how exactly each rule works:
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/documents/ ... manual.pdf

Then you will see that "Min/max price for selection" will give you more options when checking price at the time of bet.
By RedAlert1
BfBotManager wrote:It is not possible to count goals in second half time, we reviewed code now. It works for corners, free kicks, penalties, shots on/off target etc. but it does not work for goals.

Function "if goal is not scored in last N minutes" had a small bug because of some changes in IPT data and it is fixed in latest Beta version. If you wish to use that option then download V3 beta version:
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/bfbotmanager3_beta.zip

You should check manual for details on how exactly each rule works:
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/documents/ ... manual.pdf

Then you will see that "Min/max price for selection" will give you more options when checking price at the time of bet.
Thanks, will installing the Beta version mean I must re-design all my strategies or should I save now then import them? thanks again
By BfBotManager
Export them now to make backup. That way if they are lost you can import them easily.

But unistall is not designed to delete your strategies, so all your settings should remain.
By RedAlert1
BfBotManager wrote:Export them now to make backup. That way if they are lost you can import them easily.

But unistall is not designed to delete your strategies, so all your settings should remain.
Great thank you hopefully that will resolve.
By RedAlert1
Hi Rade

I am using the Beta version you sent but appears there are still bugs in the "if goal not scored in last X minutes" rule. Please see below.

Can you confirm this is a bug and not my settings? on 50 mins there has been no goal for 22 minutes with the last goal being 16 minutes into the game. If a bug, does that mean it will affect every single game like this, or just sporadically?

Thanks
IP err0r.png
IP err0r.png (45.55 KiB) Viewed 10428 times
By RedAlert1
RedAlert1 wrote:Hi Rade

I am using the Beta version you sent but appears there are still bugs in the "if goal not scored in last X minutes" rule. Please see below.

Can you confirm this is a bug and not my settings? on 50 mins there has been no goal for 22 minutes with the last goal being 16 minutes into the game. If a bug, does that mean it will affect every single game like this, or just sporadically?

Thanks
IP err0r.png
Hi Rade

A ticket was raised for this and you showed an example that the filter works however today I have had 3 examples of the bot not firing on this same strategy.

An example now is Goias, it is 2-0 with the goals 7 and 12 minutes however the bet time on 50 and check for "no goal last 22 mins" is FAILING in the report. Will there be some work on this to fix the bug or should I delete this strategy and move on?
By BfBotManager
Hi RedAlert,

You should reply to that ticket and send us strategy file, log file and screenshots of loaded markets so that we can check it.

If there is a bug in rule then we will fix it.
By RedAlert1
BfBotManager wrote:Hi RedAlert,

You should reply to that ticket and send us strategy file, log file and screenshots of loaded markets so that we can check it.

If there is a bug in rule then we will fix it.
I'm not sure what you mean. I submitted the log, files etc and the reply was "we did a test and it appears that this rule is working fine". I will keep monitoring for the next trigger and if it fails I will raise a new ticket.

Thanks.