Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By RedAlert1
Hi,

I am having trouble getting the bot to fire a Lay at HT based on Correct Score, max price 7.8. Here is how I have it configured so far based on my desired scorelines. The blocked out images are stats from the InPlayTrading tool that aren't relevant to getting this working:
BF Bot Price Conditions.png
BF Bot Price Conditions.png (10.63 KiB) Viewed 5396 times
BF Bot Selection Conditions.png
BF Bot Selection Conditions.png (25.36 KiB) Viewed 5396 times
BF Bot Market Conditions.png
BF Bot Market Conditions.png (35.97 KiB) Viewed 5396 times
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
By BfBotManager
Did you check strategy Reports tab at half time to see which rule is preventing strategy from placing bets?

Did you auto load over/under 2.5 and correct score markets to main MARKETS grid view?
By RedAlert1
BfBotManager wrote:Did you check strategy Reports tab at half time to see which rule is preventing strategy from placing bets?

Did you auto load over/under 2.5 and correct score markets to main MARKETS grid view?
The reports tab within my strat section all pretty much said market conditions not met but it was refreshing pretty fast to actually read it.

The report tab within the markets page only showed markets suspending then reopening and every minute saying overround was bad then ok.

I did not have the O2.5 markets loaded in grid view no, is this the problem?
By BfBotManager
Any market that is used by your rules must be loaded to main MARKETS grid view. You must load over/under 2.5 goals market to MARKETS grid view before start time if you wish to check prices from before in play for that market.
By RedAlert1
BfBotManager wrote:Any market that is used by your rules must be loaded to main MARKETS grid view. You must load over/under 2.5 goals market to MARKETS grid view before start time if you wish to check prices from before in play for that market.
Ok thank you I will try again, just two questions please.

Is there a way to ensure my required markets grid views are loaded each time the bot is opened/a way to ensure they are kept there?

In the markets grid view page I can see buttons/shortcuts to open match odds, O2.5, O1.5 and CS but not other markets however other markets might be checked before in play as a filter which would clash with the logic we are discussing? I can however see a text box if that is to search for other markets?