Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By LeeDsu1919
Hi,

I'm after a bit of help with a couple of strategies I'm trying to sort out. I've tried to work these out for myself but can't get it right.
1. Football. I want to bet on under 2.5 goals after a goal is scored and then cash out after 10 minutes (Green) or another goal (red).
2. Horse racing. Fav 2-1 to 5-1 pre-race. Bet if the price drops to 0.9 and hedge at 0.7 (green)/1.0(red).

I understand all the basic settings. I just need help with the complicated bits lol.

Thank you.
By BfBotManager
Hi LeeDsu1919,

Answers:
1. use "Bet type by RUNNER position" to set bet type on first runner by position, that is under 2.5 goals selection. Use Football - Bet when score to allow betting on score 0:1 or 1:0, meaning that goal is scored. To cash out add "After bet rules->Hedge" and set it to execute 10 minutes after bet was placed. You can create same strategy for other scores e.g. 0:2, 1:1 and 2:0.

2. V3 comes with example Lay 1st favorite horse racing strategy. Remove rules that you do not need and add "Market conditions->Min/max required price for selection" rule twice, first one to check price range of 3.0 - 6.0 by using prices from before in play and second one to check price for price range of 1.01 - 1.9. Set it to check first favorite Lay price. Also at strategy "Edit" form, the one where you set strategy name, tick option to use favorite positions from before in play.

Then test it all in simulation mode and read manual for details on each rule that you decide to use:
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/documents/ ... manual.pdf