Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By philjer25
Hello All,

I am having a bit of success currently laying the draws and cashing out when a goal goes in.

I am just wondering if there is an option within the bot that will not allow me to go below £0.00.

I want to trade out if my hedge isn't met.

Here is an example: I lay the draw and the underdog scores, the hedge is effectively just waiting for my percentage of profit to be hit. Lets say I have it set to hedge out for 25% profit.

When the underdog has scored I green up slightly but not enough for my 25% profit to be hit and therefore no hedge out occurs.

Can I make the bot cash me out (trade out) for no loss. At the same price of my initial bet.

Thanks for any help

Philjer
By BfBotManager
Hi Philjer,

There is no option to cash out at same price, as bot can only hedge your position at currently available market price.

You can use score to allow hedge to execute e.g. when score is 0:1 and underdog is leading. Create two strategies, one when underdog is home team and second one when underdog is away team, then set hedge to execute on different scores.

Please test it in simulation mode.