Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By Keefers
Hi Rade, I'd like some advice on possible reasons why my 2nd bot for the same market doesn't seem to fire please.

I created a bot (A) to place a back bet on the over 1.5 goals market at 30 minutes if the match is 0-0. I then made a second bot (B) to place another bet on over 1.5 goals at 50 minutes if the match is still 0-0.
The first bot works perfectly and fires at 30 minutes as expected, however the 2nd bot just doesn't seem to fire at all whenever the game is still 0-0.

I duplicated the first bot which i know works perfectly and just changed the time to fire to 50 mins (not sure if this should be 70 mins to allow for half time, tho i do have an IPT subscription and it doesn't fire when i changed it to 70 mins anyway).
I also added the "only if specified strategy has bets on same selection" condition to see ft hat helped, but it still won't fire. I also tried it without this condition and made no difference.

They are both also running off selections I input from a spreadsheet using the imported tips condition, but I assume this is working ok as Bot A fires on the correct games.

I include some screenshots of the conditions, any advice you can give me as to why this 2nd bot doesn't seem to fire would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Paul
Attachments
marketcondsA.png
marketcondsA.png (192.5 KiB) Viewed 8017 times
marketcondsB.png
marketcondsB.png (208.42 KiB) Viewed 8017 times
selectionconds.png
selectionconds.png (192.62 KiB) Viewed 8017 times
stakingconds.png
stakingconds.png (170.3 KiB) Viewed 8017 times
By BfBotManager
Hi Keefers,

Only 1 bet can be placed per imported tip. You should remove "Bet on imported tips" from secoond strategy, it is not needed, as strategy is set to bet only on selections at which first strategy has bets.

Then try again in simulation mode. If you keep having problems then check strategy "Reports" tab to see which rule is not satisfied.
By Keefers
Ok thanks, that appears to have worked.

Also, How would I use that condition if the markets were different?
For example If I only want Bot X to bet on the correct score once Bot Y has a bet matched on Over 2.5 goals market?
I'm not sure which boxes to tick when using that condition?
thanks
Paul
By BfBotManager
Set your strategy to bet at market and selection that you want. Then to allow that strategy to bet only if another strategy has bets on same event then add "Market conditions->Only if specified strategy has bets" and set it to check for matched bets on same event.

Please test it in simulation mode.
By Keefers
Thanks.
Am i correct in thinking it'd be as in the attached screenshot with the "on same market" option unticked? as I don't see an option to select the same event.
And I would tick that box again only if I want the bot to place bets on a market eg over 1.5 if another bot has bets matched on the same over 1.5 market also?
Attachments
specificstrat.jpg
specificstrat.jpg (69.33 KiB) Viewed 8001 times
By Keefers
Just one more question please!

I want this bot to hedge for a loss at 75 minutes but only if the score is still 0-0. If there has been one goal then I'd like it to do nothing at 75 mins and just let run.

What combination of settings do I need to use with "Hedge or close position" condition? (I have IPT data)
So far I can only get it to hedge on 75 mins regardless of score, not when only still 0-0.

thanks
Paul
By BfBotManager
Hi Paul,

At Hedge rule, open "Market conditions" settings and then add time to bet and bet when score rules. Then hedge will execute if both those rules are satisfied. Turn off options for time to hedge and score at other tabs for this rule.

Then test it in simulation mode.