Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By davidaganod
I have several strategies with unsettled markets set to 1 the problem is that the markets don't seem to settle so the strategy wont do another bet.

David
By BfBotManager
Hi David,

Which version are you using?

V3 version for Betdaq and Matchbook is not able to automatically settle simulated bets as those two exchanges do not provide results for events/markets. This means that bot is unable to settle simulated bets in simulation mode as it does not have result. Only solution is that you manually settle bets by using "Settle as win/loss" buttons at bets history tab. If those buttons are not displayed then right click on column header at main BETS history tab, then in popup menu click "Column chooser" and then double click on "Settle as win/loss" or "Void bets" menu items to add those columns.

Betfair version of V3 gets selection win/lose status and uses this information to settle bets. This means that simulated bets are settled automatically in Betfair version.

You can still use simulation to check your settings, staking plans and to ensure that it is all set properly before using real money. It is just that you need to manually settle bets.
By BfBotManager
Make sure that market is not being removed from MARKETS grid view.

If you keep having problems with this then please post screenshots of market from main MARKETS grid view and its bets that are not settled.
By davidaganod
If I remove the market before it settles does that mean the bet stays unsettled in the strategy? If that is the case then I was probably removing the bets to soon, I had it set to remove after 30 min. Is there a way to settle a bet manually without restarting the strategy so that the loss recovery is not reset?

David
By BfBotManager
Hi David,

If market is removed then bot will not update bets for that market.

If this is in real mode then go to "BETS" main tab and use "Update bets" menu item.

If this is in simulation mode then use "Settle as win/loss" columns at main "BETS" history to settle those bets manually. Right click on column header, then use "Column chooser" to display those columns if they are not already displayed.