Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By baddydaddy67
Still loving the software....

There are a few quirky thinks on how the markets across the three exchanges work - I find even at low stakes bets on betdaq in particular don't get match; a real pain when back to laying. Market Liquidity I guess.

Some suggestions:

1) Can you provide a bit more detail description on how the trailing stop loss works, I'm using it a lot but it does at times threw a hedge in that I didn't expect. It will be down to how I have set it up but maybe an additional to the manual covering the TSL would be a good add.

2) The ability to stop / restart the software on total profit or loss is excellent - would you be able to add a function later that emails you when a strategy hits its limits that you select in the safety rules?

3) I read on a post that you can group the strategies - great idea but I cant find this option.

Again keep up the good work.
By BfBotManager
Answers:
1. Hedge - trailing stop loss is explained in manual, page 104:
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/documents/ ... manual.pdf

2. We will consider this for future improvement

3. At STRATEGIES/BOTS tab, right click on column header, then "Column chooser" and display "Group by" column. Then enter in cells for this column same name for strategies that you want to group together e.g. "Group A", "Group B" etc. Then again right click on column and click "Show group by box" and drap and drop "Group by" column to the newly displayed panel at top to group by strategies.
By Winx19
Perhaps another item for improvement would be -

The ability to stop / restart the software on total profit or loss

Could you consider that once the Profit/Loss is hit for 1 particular day the strategies stops and Re sets/starts automatically for the next day.

Basic common sense investing, that you hit your % targets for that day and walk away, come back the next day.
By BfBotManager
Winx19 wrote:Perhaps another item for improvement would be -

The ability to stop / restart the software on total profit or loss

Could you consider that once the Profit/Loss is hit for 1 particular day the strategies stops and Re sets/starts automatically for the next day.

Basic common sense investing, that you hit your % targets for that day and walk away, come back the next day.
You can use following "Safety settings" to achieve this:
1. Auto restart, set it to restart strategy at 4:00 AM
2. Max profit/loss for selected strategies, set it to "stop" placing bets when max profit/loss is reached

Then try it out in simulation mode to ensure it works like you want it to.