Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By PharLAp
Hello,
On a previous Bot I used their was an stragedy called Target Profit. Where you would enter a profit you wanted and the system would place a bet to get to that profit. For example If I wanted a profit of $10 at Odds of 2.0 it would place a bet of $10 based on the formula (profit+loss)/(Odds-1). Is their such a strategy on Bfbotmanager?

PharLap
By BfBotManager
Yes, at Staking tab add:
1. Level/initial stake, set it to 10
2. Lay to liability or amount to win, tick option to use amount to win

Then try it out in simulation mode.

Regards,
Rade
By PharLAp
Hi,
I may be doing this wrong Here are my steps.

Under Staking

1) Level Stake is $1.00
2) Liability or amount to win is set to "Payout is used for Back Bets"

What I want to happen is if the 10th bet wins my profit should be $10.
Is this the right strategy?
PharLap
By BfBotManager
With those settings bot will adjust stake so that you win $1 per bet. If all ten bets win then your profit will be $10.

If you want to recover your loss then you should use "Staking->Overall loss recovery".
By PharLAp
That is sort of right. Ill explain a bit more clearly. If I place 10 back bets and they lose and then back bet 11 wins the profit should be $11. After which bet 12 should go back to win $1 and if bet 12 loses and bet 13 wins it should be $2.
By BfBotManager
PharLAp wrote:That is sort of right. Ill explain a bit more clearly. If I place 10 back bets and they lose and then back bet 11 wins the profit should be $11. After which bet 12 should go back to win $1 and if bet 12 loses and bet 13 wins it should be $2.
In that case you should also use "Staking->Overall loss recovery" and set it to 100%. And add "Market conditions->Unsettled markets" and set it to 1, so that next bet is placed only when all previous bets are settled.
By PharLAp
Thanks Rade. Your quick response to is appreciated "Keep up the good work". I've run a simulation and although the result is not what I expected it turns a neat little profit.