Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By codimaval
Hello

I have a problem with the real mode. My strategy works in simulation but in real my bets remain unmached and avg price to 0
I launched the bot on 2 different computer in simulation mode and in real mode. the real mode does not work but the simulation mode works
What is going on?

thanks a lot

matt
Hi Matt,

Simulated bets only exist within bot and simulation mode is not 100% realistic.

It all depends on your settings, you should post screenshots of real bets and of all your settings here so that we can check it.

Regards,
Rade
By codimaval
Hi Rade

in attachement my strategy and this is the settings:
the principle is to layer at a fixed price as soon as a goal is scored. So if the back of the under 2.5 increases for ex by 20% we can think that a goal is scored. Myself I maintain my lay at the price of the original back. Sometimes the price of the under 2.5 rises quickly and then drops back quickly depending on the liquidity of the market. This is where my bet is matched. In simulation mode, my bet is sometimes unmatched several times but sometimes it is matched and that's where my strategy is interesting; on the other hand in real mode it is always unmatched. I tested the bot on 2 computer and when it is matched in simulation it is not in real

i'm lost i don't understand
Attachments
(2.48 KiB) Downloaded 406 times
settings.PNG
settings.PNG (17.91 KiB) Viewed 6459 times
Hi there,

You should never remove Overrounds and Back/Lay Ratio as those ensure that strategy bets only when prices are valid.

At Price settings->Price rules you set to place bets at minimum recorded price. This is wrong. Please change it to "currently available price" and tick option to ask for worse price by 2 ticks.

Then try again, it should work.

Regards,
Rade