Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By JohnSuv
Hi Could you have a look at this please. I have several stratagies set up using the Market selection (allow betting on markets....)entering the selections in the CSV. I am not getting any bets placed even thought they meet the criteria. Can you tell me what I have done wrong please. I have attached one which is o/u 2.5 goals.
Attachments
(2.06 KiB) Downloaded 428 times
By BfBotManager
Hi John,

Strategy looks ok, but I am not sure if your team names are correct. Also Over 2.5 Goals must be higher than 1.9 for strategy to place bets.

Make sure you auto load Over/under 2.5 goals markets and that they are monitored by bot. Then if you keep having this same problem save screenshot of market for which markets filter should be satisfied and post it here so that we can check it. Make sure you save screenshots from bot, not from Betfair web site. In that case also post screenshot of monitoring settings, Tools&Settings->Monitoring settings.

Regards,
Rade
By JohnSuv
Okay, Thanks Raid. I will reload them all tomorrow from fresh and check those points. I do have others running without the odds criteria and they are not working either. Also would it not still work on the correct spellings if 'some' of the spellings were wrong?
Regards
John
By BfBotManager
Hi John,

It should work for team names that are correct. Please post screenshot of Tools&Settings->Monitoring markets, both tabs, to check them.

Regards,
Rade
By JohnSuv
Here you are:

Won't trouble you tonight for it Raid as its so late Sunday, I'm okay if you want to look at it tomorrow
Attachments
Capture1.PNG
Capture1.PNG (22.38 KiB) Viewed 7380 times
Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (29.41 KiB) Viewed 7380 times
By BfBotManager
Hi John,

You should set higher number of markets to monitor, 30 is too little if you are loading all football under/over 2.5 markets. Set it to 2,000.

Also change refresh rate from 1,000ms to 500ms.

Regards,
Rade
By JohnSuv
Hi Rade,

Settings seem to have done the trick, now working and putting bets on in simulation mode so I'm switching to live again.

Thanks for your help and sorry for spelling your name wrong!

Regards
John