Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By jsgaston
This is my fist time here and I don't know if the post I just did mas lauched.

I don't know why but in my strat over 1.5 is doing bets with no goles scored, and I whant the strat to work when a goal is scored. What do I have to change or add?
Attachments
(2.45 KiB) Downloaded 383 times
By BfBotManager
Hi jsgaston,

There is nothing in your strategy that would allow it to bet only when goal is scored.

To make your strategy bet when goal is scored you should use "Market conditions->Football - Bet when score" and set it to bet when score is 1:0 or 0:1.

Betfair does not provide live scores, so there are two ways for bot to get live score. Those are:
1. determine live score by using Correct Score market prices e.g. if Back price is higher than 500 then score is impossible. This works well only on markets with high traded volume and from most popular leagues. To use this solution just auto load Correct Score markets and bot will automatically try to determine score if possible.

2. use third party service that provides live scores and football in play statistics. You can subscribe and set up your details for this service at "Tools&Settings->General options->Football - in play statistics" tab of Bf Bot Manager V3

Regards,
Rade
By jsgaston
Rade wrote:
To make your strategy bet when goal is scored you should use "Market conditions->Football - Bet when score" and set it to bet when score is 1:0 or 0:1.

Betfair does not provide live scores, so there are two ways for bot to get live score. Those are:
1. determine live score by using Correct Score market prices e.g. if Back price is higher than 500 then score is impossible. This works well only on markets with high traded volume and from most popular leagues. To use this solution just auto load Correct Score markets and bot will automatically try to determine score if possible.

2. use third party service that provides live scores and football in play statistics. You can subscribe and set up your details for this service at "Tools&Settings->General options->Football - in play statistics" tab of Bf Bot Manager V3

Rade
Hi Rade,

I haven't understood a thing: should I use conditions bet when score when I use third party services or if I don't use those services I can't use that condition?
By BfBotManager
Hi jsgaston,

You can use "Market conditions->Football - Bet when score" only if bot is able to get live score.

Live score can be obtained by using Inplaytrading third party service or by auto loading correct score markets. Both those solutions are explained in previous email. Using Inplaytrading is more reliable than obtaining score by using correct score market.

Regards,
Rade