Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By crisbart1977
Good morning, I would like to set up in the same strategy a bot that doing these:
- bet over 0.5
only when the market over 0.5 is closed
- bet over 1.5.
How can I do?
thanks Chri
By BfBotManager
Hi Chris,

You cannot do it in 1 strategy, you must create 2 separate strategies. One for over 0.5 and second one for over 1.5.

Second strategy can use "Market condition->Only bet if specified strategy has bets" that would check for Settled bets on same Event (match). That will ensure that over 0.5 market is settled and that first strategy had placed bet on it.

Regards,
Rade
By crisbart1977
ok Thanks. I have a problem...
in the first strategy "G - Football Lay RE (over 0,5)" i bank u0,5 and When the goal has scored the second strategy doesn't bet...
Rade wrote:Hi Chris,

You cannot do it in 1 strategy, you must create 2 separate strategies. One for over 0.5 and second one for over 1.5.

Second strategy can use "Market condition->Only bet if specified strategy has bets" that would check for Settled bets on same Event (match). That will ensure that over 0.5 market is settled and that first strategy had placed bet on it.

Regards,
Rade
Attachments
1strategy.JPG
1strategy.JPG (33.59 KiB) Viewed 8683 times
By crisbart1977
crisbart1977 wrote:ok Thanks. I have a problem...
in the first strategy "G - Football Lay RE (over 0,5)" i bank u0,5 and When the goal has scored the second strategy doesn't bet...

Regards,
Rade
Attachments
1-2strategy.JPG
1-2strategy.JPG (92 KiB) Viewed 8683 times
By crisbart1977
sorry but it doesn't work.
can i post the strategies here?

First strategy bet is SETTLED, not MATCHED. Changed second strategy to check for SETTLED bets instead of MATCHED bets.

Regards,
Rade
By BfBotManager
Hi Chris,

Just tested this in simulation mode, without time to bet and market filter for "Montenegro, Croatia" text and strategy worked fine. It placed bets on over 0.5 and once we settled those it placed bets on over 1.5 market.

Make sure you auto load both Over/Under 0.5 and 1.5 markets to MARKETS grid view and that you adjust Markets filter to allow betting on those markets, not just on markets that have Montenegro or Croatia text in their name.

Also second strategy has limited time to bet condition that allows betting only between 15th and 55th minute of match. If you want this strategy to bet until 70th minute of match then you must also include 15 minutes for half time to "Keep betting in play" parameter.

Regards,
Rade
By crisbart1977
The Auto Load ! I forgot it on 1.5 Market.... Thank you very much!

Just tested this in simulation mode, without time to bet and market filter for "Montenegro, Croatia" text and strategy worked fine. It placed bets on over 0.5 and once we settled those it placed bets on over 1.5 market.

Make sure you auto load both Over/Under 0.5 and 1.5 markets to MARKETS grid view and that you adjust Markets filter to allow betting on those markets, not just on markets that have Montenegro or Croatia text in their name.

Also second strategy has limited time to bet condition that allows betting only between 15th and 55th minute of match. If you want this strategy to bet until 70th minute of match then you must also include 15 minutes for half time to "Keep betting in play" parameter.

Regards,
Rade