Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By phreneticuk
I am trying to set up a strategy that places a BSP back bet and then trades-out with a lay bet set to 10 ticks better (as soon as the BSP bet is matched).

The BSP bet is correctly placed and a trade-out bet is placed as soon as the race goes InPlay. However, instead of the lay bet being 10 ticks better, the lay bet appears to be placed at odds of 1.01 with a stake equivalent to the original stake (i.e. the stake used for the BSP back bet).

For the trade-out bet, I am using the Trade Out (Second Bet) rule with:

1. Trade out at better price by 10 ticks and percents 0%
2. Place trade out bet only when initial bet is matched
3. Only trade out inplay

Do I need to set the "percents" to some value other than 0% ? If so, what should I set it at?

In effect, I just want to "green-up" my back bet if the price hits 10 ticks lower than the BSP.
By BfBotManager
Hi phreneticuk,

Can you please export your strategy and save screenshots by using "Save screenshot" button in bottom left corner and then email it all to us to check it?

Instead of using Trade out you can use "Hedge" and set it to execute if price goes down by 10 ticks. That is another way to do this.

Thank you.

Regards,
Rade