Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
Is it possible to trade-out of a position at a specified time in a football match?

For instance, let's say I placed a back bet on the home team at the start of the match, and want to trade-out of my position at the 75 minute of the match.

Is there anything that tracks the actual match minute or do I have to use something like Hedge with the After Start Time option and calculate a rough time for myself? So, in my example, I would opt to trade out at about 1 hour 30 minutes after the start (i.e. 75 mins plus 15 mins for half-time)?
Hi phreneticuk,

Solution 1:
You need to use "After bet rules->Hedge" and set it to hedge your position after 91-92 minutes of in play (that is around 75th minute of match).

Solution 2:
Alternatively, at Hedge form there is tab for "market conditions" where you can add rules that must be satisfied for hedge to execute. You could use football in play stats condition here and set it to allow hedge to execute exactly at 75th minute of match, but for this to work you will need subscription to third party service that provides football in play statistics. This can be set at Tools&Settings->General settings->Football - in play statistics form.

Regards,
Rade