Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By hkocph
Hi guys, I have some criteria for a football match but I do not know how to set it up in BFBOTMANAGER.

I wish to back CS £10 on 0-0 in a match which the CS is 0-0 from 55-80 mins and total SOT is 7 or more. The liquidity for the match in 1X2 has to be over £3000.

I have joined inplaytrading.com, so I have no problem in setting up SOT.
I just don't know how to set up BFBOTMANAGER to select matches which 1X2 has liquidity over £3000 and then back 0-0 from 55-80 mins
Could anyone help me with that?

Thanks
By BfBotManager
Hi khocph,

At Market conditions tab add "Traded volume" condition and set it to skip markets if traded volume is less than 3,000.

To bet on score 0-0 use Selection condition->Bet type by RUNNER position and set it to Back runner by position 1, that is selection 0-0.

Also add Min/max price range and set it to check "Lay price" of runner by position 1, set price range of 1.01 - 20.0. If Lay price is below 20.0 then score is 0-0. If score is not 0-0 then Back price will be 1,000.

Auto load correct score market and try it out in simulation mode.

Regards,
Rade
By hkocph
If I choose skip markets if traded volume is less than 3,000, does the bot skip markets according to Matchodds or Correct Score market?
I wish to skip markets according to Matchodds but bet on CS 0-0

Thanks
By BfBotManager
Hi hkocph,

Bot checks market at which it is set to bet for traded volume.

It is not possible to check match odds market traded volume and bet on correct score market.

Regards,
Rade