Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By Yorkieuk
Hi All

I am new to BF BotManager but have worked through setting up my strategy etc as described in the manual but am having trouble when trying to place uploaded selections.

I have produced a CSV file with my selections using the SelectionName as the non optional fields as mentioned in the manual, also providing the fields below.

Provider,SelectionName,MarketName,StartTime,BetType
Yorkieuk,Great Return,Win,27/05/17,12:55:00,Lay
Yorkieuk,Ascot Week,Win,27/05/17 12:55:00,Lay
Yorkieuk,Abdon,Win,27/05/17 13:00:00,Lay
Yorkieuk,First Sitting,Win,27/05/17 13:00:00,Lay
Yorkieuk,Mount Logan,Win,27/05/17 13:00:00,Lay
Yorkieuk,Perfect Pasture,Win,27/05/17 13:10:00,Back
Yorkieuk,Firmament,Win,27/05/17 13:10:00,Back

When I import the CSV into the Mange Tips pop out box they appear to load fine and I have the staking strategy set to "bet on all imported tips and selections". I'm not sure if BfBot should populated the fields missing from the CSV but if it should then it isn't happening.

I have the bot in simulation mode and the strategy started but bets are not being placed. I have set the markets to auto load GB horse win markets and have all of the markets selected in the Markets window.

To check the bot is working i have set the example strategy "Horses - Lay 1 Favourite with recovery" and it is placing bets fine.

I am struggling to see what I have missed, so would be very grateful of some guidance please.

Best regards

Yorkieuk
Hi Yorkieuk,

Your CSV file does not contain market id, so you will need to auto load markets for those tips by using auto load settings or quick load buttons. Once those markets are loaded then all other tips information should be populated as bot will be able to find correct selections.

If you continue to have problems with this then please email us your CSV file to check it.

Regards,
Rade
By Yorkieuk
Hi Rade

Many thanks for the fast response.

As requested I have emailed the files to you, if you could review and provide suggestions on why the selections aren't picking up the marketid fields I would be very grateful.

Best regards

Yorkieuk
By BfBotManager
Hi diogo49,

You can create CSV file like this:
1. select runners by using "My S." column at left side of runner name in V3
2. then use ""Events & Markets -> Export tips - My S. selections to file"

Open saved file in Notepad and you will see CSV format and all details for selections that you picked. You can import this file as your own tips.

Using Betfair market id is not mandatory, you can import tips without it if you provide right selection name and market type. For details on CSV file please see general manual, pages 16-18:
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/documents/ ... manual.pdf

Regards,
Rade