Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By jrs23
Hi am not sure what I am doing wrong and it could be my lack of understanding. I have set the initial stake at 10p - however it gets matched at between 1p and 3p and if I win, I win the same amount. However if I lose, dependent on the odds I could 10p. Earlier today for example, I won 8 out of the 10 bets but I still lost overall.

I appreciate that these are really small stakes, but I wanted to test my theory before making larger stakes. Any help/advice would be much appreciated
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (94.01 KiB) Viewed 6668 times
Hi jrs23,

Check your Staking tab, you are probably using "Lay to liability or amount to win" condition.

If you remove it then this will change. But please make sure you use simulation mode to test this as it could result in big loss in case you bet at high odds!

Regards,
RTade
By jrs23
Hi,

have removed all but 'Level/Initial Stake' set to 10p but still seem to have same issue (am now in Sim Mode)

Regards

jrs23
Attachments
Capture2.JPG
Capture2.JPG (89.09 KiB) Viewed 6661 times
Capture1.JPG
Capture1.JPG (40.25 KiB) Viewed 6661 times
By jrs23
Hi,

sorry - yes I understand it is now 10p a bet - but if I win I always make 10p - however if I lose, I might lose 23p or 24p (as seen in the example screenshot). Apologies if this is my lack of understanding, but I was expecting greater than 10p profit if I won (odds dependent). If I lose, I seem to have to win 2 / 3 times to recover the loss

Regards

jrs23