Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By R448q8L9
Unable to connect to inplaytrading from BFBot V3.

I run the bot on a VPS running Svr2012R2 and it works fine in that it has succesfully connected to Betfair and placed bets on numerous occasions.

I can input my username/password into the fields under General Settings but when I click on "test..." I get an error message back stating
"Failed to verify your inpaytrading.com details. Please check your details and make sure you have an active subscription to inplaytrading.com"

I have a working acount with Inplaytrading and can login to the website from the VPS via a browser.

I have an email from Ian @ IPT stating I have multiple logins available so can use the website and a bot.

I have re-installed the latest BFBotV3 this morning but it made no difference.

I have just installed BFBotV3 onto my laptop running WIN10 and it will connect to Inplay through that but I ideally want to use it on my VPS.

Any ideas?
By BfBotManager
Hi there,

Check your VPS for keyboard language, maybe you are typing in wrong password. Try using Copy & Paste to enter your password to avoid any typing mistake.

Other than that there is no reason why you would not be able to use this on VPS if it works on your laptop.

You can also email us content of log file to check it for errors, but I am not sure if that will help in this case.

Regards,
Rade
By MBegenat1
Have you made all updates on your VPS?

A friend of me use a other bot and had the same problem. Bot work but no connection to IPT data. After all updates on VPS all work fine. Other guy tells that he have installed vcredist_x86 2010 on VPS and then it works.

Regards

Martin