Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By KongUK
Hi Rade

i have been using this plan for a while now and it works well untill I get 6 losers in a row.
I know the issue that I have is that my initial stake is 0.25 but after 6 losses even on low price fav, need £80-100 liability for bet 7
I initially has this set as max liability £50 but then you end up not recovering all and placing continuous bets at £50 and likely lose one or two.

I could start at 0.1 stake but this seems almost pointless as many markets needed to make any profit.

Is there a simlar staking plan (Lay bets) that can achieve better results ie not staking to high after long sequence of losers?
I tried lay up down but when using fav or 2 fav regular losers just gradually increase the stake which again is very hard to settle back down to the original stake.

First and last may be good if was changed to (after 6 bets)

recover 1 & 6
if 7 loses recover 1 & 5, then 2 & 6, then 3 & 4

or something like that , then maybe more chance of not escalating stake and reducing max liability for next few bets?

Hope that makes sense

Thanks

KongUK
Hi KongUK,

It is best that you duplicate your strategy and create 5-10 instances or even more. Then for each strategy use different staking plan.

All other rules should be identical in all strategies, only staking plan should be different.

Then reset strategies and start them all at same time.

You can run those for few days and see results that they will produce. That way you can compare staking plans and see which one works best for you.

Regards,
Rade