Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
Hello,

I'm trying to achieve a kind of strategy, but couldn't manage to find something similar in the forums or in the manual.
If you can please help me with that, it would be awesome.
I'm not going to mention over-rounds, max lay-back ratio, etc., as they are irrelevant to the question.
Basically I'm trying to achieve the following:

1. I want to bet Lay 1 or 2 on all matches that are between 1.75 and 1.85, and have been above 2.2 before the match starts.
2. No limits whatsoever. Countries, competitions and whether another bet is in play don't matter.
3. What matter is if a bet is successful - next bet will be with the initial stake, but if it is not successful, I want to multiply the next bet stake by 2.5.

Example:
Initial stake is 1€.
Bot plays three matches simultaneously - A, B and C.
Match A finishes successfully and I get 1€. Match B and C are still running.
Match D starts again with 1€.
Then Match C finishes with a loss.
The next Match which the bot will place a bet on is match E. Since the last finished match was a loss, the stake for the next one will be multiplied by 2.5.
Thus the bot place a bet of 2.5€ on match E.
After that match B ends successfully, I gain 1€.
The bot places a bet on Match F of 1€.
I lose the bet from Match E, and the bot places the next bet with a stake * 2.5.
Thus the bet for match G will be 2.5€ * 2.5 = 6.25€.

Bottom line is that each new bet's stake will be determined by the latest bet's outcome. If there is a loss - we multiply by 2.5, or else, initial bet is used.
And no limitation of one match at a time.

Could this be done, according to you.
Thank you for taking your time to read this question.
Hi Madzhara

Firstly the staking plan could be achieved by using Simple Sequence. That bit is quite straightforward.

To cover 3 matches at the same time and maintain your staking plan, you would need to have 3 strategies (ABC) unsettled markets set to 1 and use 'bet if specified strategy' to avoid duplicate bets.

To comply with the price before ko maybe you could use strats A1,B1,C1 for home selection and A2... for aways.

Hope this makes sense.

Regards, Jon.
Hello Jon,

thank you for your help.

Yes, the simple sequence is straightforward, I'm already using it in some other strategies.

But when I said 3 matches simultaneously that was actually just an example.
The number have to be absolutely arbitrary.
e.g. on Saturday when there are 100+ matches simultaneously, in theory the strategy have to be able to be on all that match the criteria.

Regards,
Ilian
Hi Ilian

Although there are over 100 matches at the same time many will have favourites that started lower than 2.2 and take the lead or outsiders that take the lead and the price remains above 1.85. With what I suggested you could increase it to 10+ strategies to have more active bets at the same time.

I don't think you could have multiple bets at the same time and maintain your staking plan using 1 strategy.

Cheers, Jon.
Hey Jon,
thanks again for your input.

Could you let me know where to find the 'bet if specified strategy', that you mentioned.
I still think that managing tens of strategies is not feasible for me, but at least I have to explore all options.

Thanks,
Ilian