Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By Hoggy148
Hey guys i have a recovery loss questions. I've being messing around recently testing multiple strategy's with a small stake.

Basically when i win a bet I'm expecting the next bet to go back to my original stake so eg 2p
with a lot of my bets the next bet is still showing a amount to recovery.

The best example being a bot im messing with that backs the 3rd fav. anyway this lost 25 times in a row
The 25th was a stake of 6.81 (6.79 loss recovery)at odds of 5.7 anyway this won so i would expect the next bet to be a 2p stake.
The next bet placed was a 34p stake (32recovery) why hadnt it recovered the full amount?

I don't have any fancy settings just a 2p stake and overall loss recovery. no safety rules betting bank, after bet etc

I have set my recovery rate to %100
Amount to recover as %110
liability is a 100 for testing so has never been even close to scratching that.
I had the loss pot unticked, ive now ticked it and set it to 100 and its still doing it.
By madjon
Hi Hoggy
It may well be that the 2nd recovery bet was to recover the betfair commission taken off the previous winnings. Under 'Tools & Settings' you can add commission to stake.
Regards
Jon