Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By kmcintosh9
I am placing Lay the Draw bets and backing 0-0 to be in a no loss situation if it ends without a goal . When a goal is scored i want to back the draw for the same stake as I layed and then to place another lay bet to hopefully Green Up

I cannot see how to do this in V3 . Can anybody help?

I attach a screenshot which shows the system steps.
Attachments
Forum 1.jpg
Forum 1.jpg (59.83 KiB) Viewed 7260 times
By BfBotManager
Hi,

You need two strategies, one for the draw selection at match odds market and second for correct score market.

Lay the draw strategy example is available with v3 and is set to hedge (green up) when odds change in your favor.

Please test this in simulation mode.

Regards,
Rade
By kmcintosh9
Thanks Rade

I was using the 2 strategies method as you suggest but after the first goal was scored this left me exposed to an equalising goal before the odds changed in my favour. My plan is to back the draw immediately after the first goal and then use any profit to green up or at least limit the loss.

My problem is that I V3 lets me hedge after a goal but does not give me the option to use the same stake. The close option lets me use the same stake but does not include the option to bet after a goal is scored.
By madjon
Hi Kmcintosh9

Maybe the solution would be to have 3 strategies;

1. Lay the draw
2. Back 0-0
3. Back the draw if strategy 1 has matched bet and the score is 1-0 or 0-1.

Regards, Jon.
By kmcintosh9
Thanks Jon

I am trying that and will play about with the hedging/closing/trade out options to try to get to an overall green up situation.